News & Events
You might also like
- 12 Receive Ohio Farm Bureau Federation Foundation Scholarships
- Farm Bureau opposes marijuana measure
- Ohio Farm Bureau Member Savings Testimonials
- A look at OFBF’s work on the state’s $71 billion operating budget
- Brochure available about state’s new nutrient application law
County Farm Bureau membership kick-off event dates set
by Callie Wells
County Farm Bureau membership kick-offs will begin early in 2014. If you’ve never been to one of these events, there are plenty of opportunities to do so. In addition to sharing the benefits and details of Farm Bureau membership, these meetings are often creative, entertaining and just great times for socializing, eating and maybe even winning a nice prize or two. Below is list of counties and the date for kickoff events. Visit the county's webpage for more details and contact information.
Feb. 6: Geauga.
Feb. 11: Knox.
Callie Wells is a communications specialist for Ohio Farm Bureau.