News & Events
You might also like
- Farm Bureau helping farmers meet their water quality goals
- Restructured Ohio Farm Bureau Foundation has $10 million goal
- Protecting, improving agritourism
- Ohio Supreme Court case examines how grain bins are taxed
- A broader look at Ohio’s tax system
Rasmussen to farmers: Nationwide stands for you
During his remarks to annual meeting delegates, Nationwide CEO Steve Rasmussen emphasized the insurance company’s continued commitment to working with Farm Bureau.
Rasmussen said Nationwide is growing, but acknowledged that the future will be different as the insurance industry evolves. Farm Bureau members had spent time at the meeting considering how change would affect both organizations, which have a longstanding and mutually-beneficial partnership.
One thing that would not change, according to Rasmussen, are the values that the two organizations share. His point was illustrated by a new Nationwide Agribusiness commercial that focuses on farmers and carries the tagline “We stand for you.”
He urged the organizations to work together to build a partnership for the future.
“Let’s roll our sleeves up. And let’s find the right answer,” he said.