News & Events
You might also like
- Township trustees can help landowners work through line fence disputes
- What you need to know about Ohio's new nutrient law
- How deer damage permit changes will affect farmers
- Why should you join AgriPOWER? My top six reasons to apply
- AgriPOWER: Springboard to involvement, change
Taken at their word
Buckeye Farm News
“If Ohio agribusiness groups do not agree to some restrictions, The HSUS is prepared to launch a statewide ballot initiative campaign for November 2010...”
~Wayne Pacelle, president of the Washington D.C.-based animal rights group Humane Society of the United States, in a statement slamming the Ohio Livestock Care Standards Board.
“We believe that any individual or organization who is truly interested in the well-being and care of Ohio’s livestock and poultry will join us in supporting (the Ohio Livestock Care Standards board), which will ensure that this debate is kept current and open to public input.”
~Bob Peterson, a Fayette County grain and livestock farmer and OFBF state trustee.