News & Events
You might also like
- Farm Bureau helping farmers meet their water quality goals
- Restructured Ohio Farm Bureau Foundation has $10 million goal
- Protecting, improving agritourism
- Ohio Supreme Court case examines how grain bins are taxed
- A broader look at Ohio’s tax system
Regional Cabinet meeting dates set
by Callie Wells
Dates and locations for the 2014 Regional Cabinet meetings have been set, and county Farm Bureau leaders are invited to attend for a great opportunity to broaden leadership skills, gather new ideas, and of course interact with their peers.
County leaders can attend one of seven regional cabinet meetings. The meetings start with dinner (with the exception of the South (Central) meeting Feb. 13, which includes a hot breakfast) followed by the program. All meeting program agendas are identical.
Due to space constraints, staff requests no more than 10 people per county attend. There is no attendance award this year. Ohio Farm Bureau is asking county presidents to extend a special invitation to an individual they believe could benefit from the cabinet meeting experience - with the assumption of having that individual assume a county Farm Bureau leadership position in the near future.
Meeting dates and locations:
- South (West) Region: Jan. 23; Lebanon; 6-9 p.m.; RSVP by Jan. 16
- South (South) Region: Feb. 3; Piketon, 6-9 p.m.; RSVP by Jan. 27
- North (West) Region: Feb. 6; Glandorf, 6-9 p.m.; RSVP by Jan. 30
- South (Central) Region: Feb. 13; Columbus, 9 a.m.-12 p.m.; RSVP by Feb. 6
- North (East) Region: Feb. 13; Mansfield, 6-9 p.m.; RSVP by Feb. 6
- East (South) Region: Feb. 20; Senecaville, 6-9 p.m.; RSVP by Feb. 13
- East (North) Region: Feb. 24; Ravenna, 6-9 p.m.; RSVP by Feb. 17
- General session (membership progress, AFBF update, OFBF priorities 2014,etc);
- Individual Action Team Leader program breakouts (policy-includes CFAI, communications, organization, county president/vice president sessions); and
Please RSVP with your county Farm Bureau office.