News & Events
You might also like
- Ohio Farm Bureau to make $1 million investment in water quality action plan
- Farmers can now enroll in new dairy Margin Protection Program
- House passes bill against EPAís proposed water rule change
- OFBF Young Ag Professionals and AgriPOWER trip to D.C.
- OFBF continues to focus on water issues
Cold weather has farmers keeping an eye on propane supply
Farmers and other Ohioans who heat with propane may face shortages during the current cold snap. Ohio Farm Bureauís director of energy policy, Dale Arnold, talks with Joe Cornely about what heís hearing from propane suppliers, what propane customers can be doing and efforts being made to support state government action. †
Read†Gov. Kasich's announcement on state actions to expedite gas deliveries.
Read National Hog Farmer's†Five Propane Conservation Tips for Pork Producers.