News & Events
You might also like
- 12 Receive Ohio Farm Bureau Federation Foundation Scholarships
- Farm Bureau opposes marijuana measure
- Ohio Farm Bureau Member Savings Testimonials
- A look at OFBF’s work on the state’s $71 billion operating budget
- Brochure available about state’s new nutrient application law
Cold weather has farmers keeping an eye on propane supply
Farmers and other Ohioans who heat with propane may face shortages during the current cold snap. Ohio Farm Bureau’s director of energy policy, Dale Arnold, talks with Joe Cornely about what he’s hearing from propane suppliers, what propane customers can be doing and efforts being made to support state government action.
Read Gov. Kasich's announcement on state actions to expedite gas deliveries.
Read National Hog Farmer's Five Propane Conservation Tips for Pork Producers.