News & Events
You might also like
- Top Ohio farm photos of the week
- Talking water issues with Congress, U.S. EPA
- Farmers testify in support of agritourism bill
- Dozens of fertilizer, pesticide certification classes now offered
- Bid now on great Foundation auction items
Cold weather has farmers keeping an eye on propane supply
Farmers and other Ohioans who heat with propane may face shortages during the current cold snap. Ohio Farm Bureauís director of energy policy, Dale Arnold, talks with Joe Cornely about what heís hearing from propane suppliers, what propane customers can be doing and efforts being made to support state government action. †
Read†Gov. Kasich's announcement on state actions to expedite gas deliveries.
Read National Hog Farmer's†Five Propane Conservation Tips for Pork Producers.