News & Events
You might also like
- Five questions to ask when approached about pipeline construction
- Newly formed Ohio State advisory team
- Workers’ comp billing system update, deadlines changing
- Board of Tax Appeals ruling that could affect you, input needed
- Ohio State Fair Land & Living Exhibit -- 2014 Schedule of Events
Cold weather has farmers keeping an eye on propane supply
Farmers and other Ohioans who heat with propane may face shortages during the current cold snap. Ohio Farm Bureau’s director of energy policy, Dale Arnold, talks with Joe Cornely about what he’s hearing from propane suppliers, what propane customers can be doing and efforts being made to support state government action.
Read Gov. Kasich's announcement on state actions to expedite gas deliveries.
Read National Hog Farmer's Five Propane Conservation Tips for Pork Producers.