News & Events
You might also like
- AFBF Foundation for Agriculture names children’s book of the year
- Young Ag Professionals start new group
- Forum explores human-animal bond
- Highland County farmers receive ‘hero’ award
- How 'Farmland' will help bridge the gap between farmers and consumers
Cold weather has farmers keeping an eye on propane supply
Farmers and other Ohioans who heat with propane may face shortages during the current cold snap. Ohio Farm Bureau’s director of energy policy, Dale Arnold, talks with Joe Cornely about what he’s hearing from propane suppliers, what propane customers can be doing and efforts being made to support state government action.
Read Gov. Kasich's announcement on state actions to expedite gas deliveries.
Read National Hog Farmer's Five Propane Conservation Tips for Pork Producers.