News & Events
You might also like
- Eye-opening Washington trip
- Our nationís capital in 3 days
- What you need to know about 2014 Farm Bill implementation
- Why your mineral rights might be in danger
- President Steve Hirsch discusses water quality at FSR
Cold weather has farmers keeping an eye on propane supply
Farmers and other Ohioans who heat with propane may face shortages during the current cold snap. Ohio Farm Bureauís director of energy policy, Dale Arnold, talks with Joe Cornely about what heís hearing from propane suppliers, what propane customers can be doing and efforts being made to support state government action. †
Read†Gov. Kasich's announcement on state actions to expedite gas deliveries.
Read National Hog Farmer's†Five Propane Conservation Tips for Pork Producers.