News & Events
You might also like
- The Food Dialogues®: Toledo
- Media campaign highlights farmers’ efforts to improve water quality
- OFBF supports compensation adjustment for judges
- Status of Farm Bureau Priority Issues in Congress
- Opening global markets for Ohio farmers
Cold weather has farmers keeping an eye on propane supply
Farmers and other Ohioans who heat with propane may face shortages during the current cold snap. Ohio Farm Bureau’s director of energy policy, Dale Arnold, talks with Joe Cornely about what he’s hearing from propane suppliers, what propane customers can be doing and efforts being made to support state government action.
Read Gov. Kasich's announcement on state actions to expedite gas deliveries.
Read National Hog Farmer's Five Propane Conservation Tips for Pork Producers.