News & Events
You might also like
- Statement on Gov. Kasich’s announcement of Ohio’s commitment to water quality
- Ohio Farm Bureau’s response to the Toledo water crisis
- Senate Bill 150: Separating facts and fiction
- Ohio water research and resources
- AFBF pushes back against U.S. EPA’s ‘federal land grab’
Cold weather has farmers keeping an eye on propane supply
Farmers and other Ohioans who heat with propane may face shortages during the current cold snap. Ohio Farm Bureau’s director of energy policy, Dale Arnold, talks with Joe Cornely about what he’s hearing from propane suppliers, what propane customers can be doing and efforts being made to support state government action.
Read Gov. Kasich's announcement on state actions to expedite gas deliveries.
Read National Hog Farmer's Five Propane Conservation Tips for Pork Producers.