News & Events
You might also like
- OFBF members urge legislators to take action on CAUV
- Ohio Youth Capital Challenge finalists to compete during state fair
- County Farm Bureau annual meetings announced
- Urgent: Action Needed Now on CAUV
- OFBF responds to high nitrate water warning in Columbus
Cold weather has farmers keeping an eye on propane supply
Farmers and other Ohioans who heat with propane may face shortages during the current cold snap. Ohio Farm Bureauís director of energy policy, Dale Arnold, talks with Joe Cornely about what heís hearing from propane suppliers, what propane customers can be doing and efforts being made to support state government action. †
Read†Gov. Kasich's announcement on state actions to expedite gas deliveries.
Read National Hog Farmer's†Five Propane Conservation Tips for Pork Producers.