News & Events
You might also like
- Five questions to ask when approached about pipeline construction
- Newly formed Ohio State advisory team
- Workers’ comp billing system update, deadlines changing
- Board of Tax Appeals ruling that could affect you, input needed
- Ohio State Fair Land & Living Exhibit -- 2014 Schedule of Events
Ag-LINK applications available
by Callie Wells
Ohio farmers can submit online applications for the Ohio Treasury’s Agricultural Linked Deposit Program (Ag-LINK) through March 12 at 5:00 PM.
Ag-LINK offers reduced interest rates on operating loans and credit lines, which increase opportunities for Ohio farmers to continue to thrive. The maximum amount of an individual loan is $150,000. The legislature also updated the total funds made available for Ag-LINK in 2013 to $165 million, up from $125 million.
State Treasurer Josh Mandel’s Website has additional information and application details.