News & Events
You might also like
- Farm Bureau supports new nutrient bill
- Ohio Farm Bureau's State Priority Issues for 2015
- Special CAUV meeting scheduled for March 5
- A look at Ohioís property tax system
- Do your homework before applying for federal funds for renewable energy
Ag-LINK applications available
by Callie Wells
Ohio farmers can submit online applications for the Ohio Treasuryís Agricultural Linked Deposit Program (Ag-LINK) through March 12 at 5:00 PM.
Ag-LINK offers reduced interest rates on operating loans and credit lines, which increase opportunities for Ohio farmers to continue to thrive. The maximum amount of an individual loan is $150,000. The legislature also updated the total funds made available for Ag-LINK in 2013 to $165 million, up from $125 million.
State Treasurer Josh Mandelís Website has†additional information and application details.