News & Events
You might also like
- OFBF members urge legislators to take action on CAUV
- Ohio Youth Capital Challenge finalists to compete during state fair
- County Farm Bureau annual meetings announced
- Urgent: Action Needed Now on CAUV
- OFBF responds to high nitrate water warning in Columbus
Ag-LINK applications available
by Callie Wells
Ohio farmers can submit online applications for the Ohio Treasuryís Agricultural Linked Deposit Program (Ag-LINK) through March 12 at 5:00 PM.
Ag-LINK offers reduced interest rates on operating loans and credit lines, which increase opportunities for Ohio farmers to continue to thrive. The maximum amount of an individual loan is $150,000. The legislature also updated the total funds made available for Ag-LINK in 2013 to $165 million, up from $125 million.
State Treasurer Josh Mandelís Website has†additional information and application details.