News & Events
You might also like
- Stepping out of our comfort zone - AgriPOWER Class VII Session 1 blog
- Understanding of why we do things the way that we do - AgriPOWER session 1 blog
- Farm Bureau part of successful grain storage bin case
- 12 Receive Ohio Farm Bureau Federation Foundation Scholarships
- Farm Bureau opposes marijuana measure
Ag-LINK applications available
by Callie Wells
Ohio farmers can submit online applications for the Ohio Treasuryís Agricultural Linked Deposit Program (Ag-LINK) through March 12 at 5:00 PM.
Ag-LINK offers reduced interest rates on operating loans and credit lines, which increase opportunities for Ohio farmers to continue to thrive. The maximum amount of an individual loan is $150,000. The legislature also updated the total funds made available for Ag-LINK in 2013 to $165 million, up from $125 million.
State Treasurer Josh Mandelís Website has†additional information and application details.