News & Events
You might also like
- Congress extends tax breaks beneficial to farmers
- Hirsch: What we do at this meeting matters
- Ohio needs more infrastructure, food processing to meet demand for local food
- Tips for entrepreneurs overheard at the Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum
- Catlett tells farmers to prepare for the golden age of agriculture
Member sign up made simple
From the Young Agricultural Professionals Leadership Experience to the long list of state and federal issues, Farm Bureau membership is what makes it possible for the organization to effectively engage in the activities covered in our publications and on this website.
Now, volunteers working membership have a new option to sign up new members that is as easy as pulling a phone out of your pocket. No more carrying around forms that can be a hassle and hard to decipher later on. Ohio Farm Bureauís volunteers.growwithfb.org website, designed to be mobile ready, allows the membership to be paid on the spot with a credit card.
To use: Open your mobile deviceís browser (Safari, Chrome, etc...) and enter volunteers.growwithfb.org. You will find an electronic form that asks for the same information normally filled out on hard copy membership forms. Fill out the information boxes and you have a newly signed member! If you have a mobile device (iPhone, iPad, Android, etc...), test out this handy new membership tool!