News & Events
You might also like
- Senate makes Farm Bill amendment to crop insurance program
- Agricultural Labor Reform to be Considered by Senate
- Prepare for pipeline development increases across Ohio
- Ohio Livestock Coalition accepting nominations for 'Neighbor of the Year' awards
- Ohio Agricultural Hall of Fame Inductees announced
Ohio Attorney General Cordray to appear on Town Hall Ohio
COLUMBUS, Ohio (OFBF) – State Attorney General Richard Cordray is this week’s featured guest on Town Hall Ohio. Elected Ohio Attorney General in November 2008, Cordray previously served as Ohio Treasurer of State, Franklin County Treasurer, State Representative, and as Ohio’s first Solicitor General.
Cordray will share with listeners information on the office’s current projects including consumer protection and human trafficking, and the implications the state budget will have on these efforts. He will also share his thoughts on politics, law and the judicial system.
Town Hall Ohio is an award winning weekly public affairs and current events discussion program. It is produced by the Ohio Farm Bureau Federation with the financial support of Nationwide Insurance. The program can be followed on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TownHallOhio and Twitter at www.twitter.com/TownHallOhio. A complete list of affiliate stations and past programs are archived at www.townhallohio.org.