News & Events
You might also like
- Congress extends tax breaks beneficial to farmers
- Hirsch: What we do at this meeting matters
- Ohio needs more infrastructure, food processing to meet demand for local food
- Tips for entrepreneurs overheard at the Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum
- Catlett tells farmers to prepare for the golden age of agriculture
Ohio Attorney General Cordray to appear on Town Hall Ohio
COLUMBUS, Ohio (OFBF) – State Attorney General Richard Cordray is this week’s featured guest on Town Hall Ohio. Elected Ohio Attorney General in November 2008, Cordray previously served as Ohio Treasurer of State, Franklin County Treasurer, State Representative, and as Ohio’s first Solicitor General.
Cordray will share with listeners information on the office’s current projects including consumer protection and human trafficking, and the implications the state budget will have on these efforts. He will also share his thoughts on politics, law and the judicial system.
Town Hall Ohio is an award winning weekly public affairs and current events discussion program. It is produced by the Ohio Farm Bureau Federation with the financial support of Nationwide Insurance. The program can be followed on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TownHallOhio and Twitter at www.twitter.com/TownHallOhio. A complete list of affiliate stations and past programs are archived at www.townhallohio.org.