News & Events
You might also like
- 2015 County Farm Bureau Presidents Trip to D.C.
- Farm Bureau supports new nutrient bill
- Ohio Farm Bureau's State Priority Issues for 2015
- Special CAUV meeting scheduled for March 5
- A look at Ohioís property tax system
2014 County Projects
In 2014, your Farm Bureau membership will support more than $700,000 directed to a variety of community projects in Ohio. And thatís just the start. Farm Bureauís network of volunteers and community advocates extend this investment by responding to local needs and identifying opportunities to make an impact. From farm to fork, the organizationís mission centers on amplifying the benefits provided by Ohio food and agriculture to communities across the state. Here are some examples.