News & Events
You might also like
- Top Ohio farm photos of the week
- Talking water issues with Congress, U.S. EPA
- Farmers testify in support of agritourism bill
- Dozens of fertilizer, pesticide certification classes now offered
- Bid now on great Foundation auction items
Fisher updates rural radio audience on Ohio Livestock Care Standards Board
A national rural radio audience was updated on Ohio State Ballot Issue 2, which would authorize the creation of the Ohio Livestock Care Standards Board, when Ohio Farm Bureau Federation Executive Vice President Jack Fisher was interviewed by Mike Adams on AgriTalk.
As the issue heads toward the Nov. 3 ballot, Fisher talked about its strong bipartisan support, how it will operate, who would serve on the board, its authority and how it bodes well for American Agriculture. He also spoke about the Ohioans for Livestock Care campaign that is informing consumers why they should be concerned and engaged in the issue.