News & Events
You might also like
- Special CAUV meeting scheduled for March 5
- A look at Ohio’s property tax system
- Do your homework before applying for federal funds for renewable energy
- EPA director discusses clean water, oil and gas exploration
- Ohio’s Grain Indemnity Fund offers protection to grain farmers
Fisher updates rural radio audience on Ohio Livestock Care Standards Board
A national rural radio audience was updated on Ohio State Ballot Issue 2, which would authorize the creation of the Ohio Livestock Care Standards Board, when Ohio Farm Bureau Federation Executive Vice President Jack Fisher was interviewed by Mike Adams on AgriTalk.
As the issue heads toward the Nov. 3 ballot, Fisher talked about its strong bipartisan support, how it will operate, who would serve on the board, its authority and how it bodes well for American Agriculture. He also spoke about the Ohioans for Livestock Care campaign that is informing consumers why they should be concerned and engaged in the issue.