News & Events
You might also like
- Congress extends tax breaks beneficial to farmers
- Hirsch: What we do at this meeting matters
- Ohio needs more infrastructure, food processing to meet demand for local food
- Tips for entrepreneurs overheard at the Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum
- Catlett tells farmers to prepare for the golden age of agriculture
Fisher updates rural radio audience on Ohio Livestock Care Standards Board
A national rural radio audience was updated on Ohio State Ballot Issue 2, which would authorize the creation of the Ohio Livestock Care Standards Board, when Ohio Farm Bureau Federation Executive Vice President Jack Fisher was interviewed by Mike Adams on AgriTalk.
As the issue heads toward the Nov. 3 ballot, Fisher talked about its strong bipartisan support, how it will operate, who would serve on the board, its authority and how it bodes well for American Agriculture. He also spoke about the Ohioans for Livestock Care campaign that is informing consumers why they should be concerned and engaged in the issue.