News & Events
You might also like
- Senate makes Farm Bill amendment to crop insurance program
- Agricultural Labor Reform to be Considered by Senate
- Prepare for pipeline development increases across Ohio
- Ohio Livestock Coalition accepting nominations for 'Neighbor of the Year' awards
- Ohio Agricultural Hall of Fame Inductees announced
Fisher updates rural radio audience on Ohio Livestock Care Standards Board
A national rural radio audience was updated on Ohio State Ballot Issue 2, which would authorize the creation of the Ohio Livestock Care Standards Board, when Ohio Farm Bureau Federation Executive Vice President Jack Fisher was interviewed by Mike Adams on AgriTalk.
As the issue heads toward the Nov. 3 ballot, Fisher talked about its strong bipartisan support, how it will operate, who would serve on the board, its authority and how it bodes well for American Agriculture. He also spoke about the Ohioans for Livestock Care campaign that is informing consumers why they should be concerned and engaged in the issue.