News & Events
You might also like
- The Food Dialogues®: Toledo
- Media campaign highlights farmers’ efforts to improve water quality
- OFBF supports compensation adjustment for judges
- Status of Farm Bureau Priority Issues in Congress
- Opening global markets for Ohio farmers
Fisher updates rural radio audience on Ohio Livestock Care Standards Board
A national rural radio audience was updated on Ohio State Ballot Issue 2, which would authorize the creation of the Ohio Livestock Care Standards Board, when Ohio Farm Bureau Federation Executive Vice President Jack Fisher was interviewed by Mike Adams on AgriTalk.
As the issue heads toward the Nov. 3 ballot, Fisher talked about its strong bipartisan support, how it will operate, who would serve on the board, its authority and how it bodes well for American Agriculture. He also spoke about the Ohioans for Livestock Care campaign that is informing consumers why they should be concerned and engaged in the issue.