News & Events
You might also like
- Growing Our Generation: Farmers market and show pigs
- Discussion Meet applications due Nov. 2
- Oct. 1 deadline for OFB Foundation grants
- Congressman Pat Tiberi, Fiscally Responsible Government
- Jumping through the hoops
'Legal with Leah': Landowner issues podcast
Ohio Farm Bureau Director of Agricultural Law Leah Curtis discusses laws and regulations impacting landowners. From CAUV and line fence law to farm equipment on roadways and tree law.
'Legal with Leah' is a part of Ohio Farm Bureau's online Ohio Landowner Toolkit. Ohio Farm Bureau works to provide landowners with the information to help manage their property and to stay up to date on rural issues. Owning land comes with special responsibilities, and Ohio Farm Bureau is here to help. Members can download the Ohio Landowner Toolkit and access other bonus online content.
Not a member? There are free excerpts and other materials to check out while you consider joining Farm Bureau.