News & Events
You might also like
- Special CAUV meeting scheduled for March 5
- A look at Ohio’s property tax system
- Do your homework before applying for federal funds for renewable energy
- EPA director discusses clean water, oil and gas exploration
- Ohio’s Grain Indemnity Fund offers protection to grain farmers
'Legal with Leah': Farm equipment on roads
As farmers transport equipment from field to field they should be aware of Ohio laws governing weight, size, lighting and signage. Leah and Joe cover these topics on this edition of Legal With Leah.
Listen to a preview of the podcast below and download the full episode by clicking the link just below the image on this page.
Property taxes, dog laws, and dozens of other legal issues impact rural Ohioans every day. Legal With Leah is an exclusive benefit for Farm Bureau members and features OFBF’s director of agricultural law Leah Curtis and Joe Cornely chatting about the topics on the minds of landowners.
More Legal with Leah:
Find more landowner resources on our Ohio Landowners Resource Page.