News & Events
You might also like
- Farm Bureau helping farmers meet their water quality goals
- Restructured Ohio Farm Bureau Foundation has $10 million goal
- Protecting, improving agritourism
- Ohio Supreme Court case examines how grain bins are taxed
- A broader look at Ohio’s tax system
'Legal with Leah': Farm equipment on roads
As farmers transport equipment from field to field they should be aware of Ohio laws governing weight, size, lighting and signage. Leah and Joe cover these topics on this edition of Legal With Leah.
Listen to a preview of the podcast below and download the full episode by clicking the link just below the image on this page.
Property taxes, dog laws, and dozens of other legal issues impact rural Ohioans every day. Legal With Leah is an exclusive benefit for Farm Bureau members and features OFBF’s director of agricultural law Leah Curtis and Joe Cornely chatting about the topics on the minds of landowners.
More Legal with Leah:
Find more landowner resources on our Ohio Landowners Resource Page.