News & Events
You might also like
- Senate passes agritourism bill
- Legal with Leah: Ag sales tax exemption
- Vertical Farming on 'Town Hall Ohio'
- Growing Our Generation: Telling the story of agriculture
- OFBF pushes for action on proposed CAUV legislation
Highland County farmers receive ‘hero’ award
The Highland County Farm Bureau received the Emergency Service Hero Award for its joint effort with the Highland County Fire Chiefs Association raising funds for equipment and training of local emergency service workers in grain bin rescues. The award was presented during the Highland and Clinton County American Red Cross Hero Awards Breakfast, held each year to recognize everyday heroes who reach out to help people in need, make a difference in the community or save a life.
In photo from left to right: Jeff Roehm, Highland County Farm Bureau president; Amy Schoultheis, board member; Evan Davis, board member; Dave Bushelman, board member; Nathan Brown, vice president; Steve Vance, board member; Lynchburg Fire Chief David Manning, and Ethan Howard, board member. Photo by Heather Utter