News & Events
You might also like
- 2015 County Farm Bureau Presidents Trip to D.C.
- Farm Bureau supports new nutrient bill
- Ohio Farm Bureau's State Priority Issues for 2015
- Special CAUV meeting scheduled for March 5
- A look at Ohio’s property tax system
Highland County farmers receive ‘hero’ award
The Highland County Farm Bureau received the Emergency Service Hero Award for its joint effort with the Highland County Fire Chiefs Association raising funds for equipment and training of local emergency service workers in grain bin rescues. The award was presented during the Highland and Clinton County American Red Cross Hero Awards Breakfast, held each year to recognize everyday heroes who reach out to help people in need, make a difference in the community or save a life.
In photo from left to right: Jeff Roehm, Highland County Farm Bureau president; Amy Schoultheis, board member; Evan Davis, board member; Dave Bushelman, board member; Nathan Brown, vice president; Steve Vance, board member; Lynchburg Fire Chief David Manning, and Ethan Howard, board member. Photo by Heather Utter