News & Events
You might also like
- The Food Dialogues®: Toledo
- Media campaign highlights farmers’ efforts to improve water quality
- OFBF supports compensation adjustment for judges
- Status of Farm Bureau Priority Issues in Congress
- Opening global markets for Ohio farmers
What you need to know about Ohio water and drainage laws
What does the law say about your land projects that impact someone else’s drainage, or about when theirs affects you? OFBF Director of Ag Law Leah Curtis and Joe Cornely discuss reasonable use standards, petition ditch law and other drainage topics.
Preview the podcast below and Farm Bureau members can log-in to download the full podcast.
More Legal with Leah: