News & Events
You might also like
- Five questions to ask when approached about pipeline construction
- Newly formed Ohio State advisory team
- Workers’ comp billing system update, deadlines changing
- Board of Tax Appeals ruling that could affect you, input needed
- Ohio State Fair Land & Living Exhibit -- 2014 Schedule of Events
What you need to know about Ohio water and drainage laws
What does the law say about your land projects that impact someone else’s drainage, or about when theirs affects you? OFBF Director of Ag Law Leah Curtis and Joe Cornely discuss reasonable use standards, petition ditch law and other drainage topics.
Preview the podcast below and Farm Bureau members can log-in to download the full podcast.
More Legal with Leah: