News & Events
You might also like
- Top Ohio farm photos of the week
- Talking water issues with Congress, U.S. EPA
- Farmers testify in support of agritourism bill
- Dozens of fertilizer, pesticide certification classes now offered
- Bid now on great Foundation auction items
What you need to know about Ohio water and drainage laws
What does the law say about your land projects that impact someone else’s drainage, or about when theirs affects you? OFBF Director of Ag Law Leah Curtis and Joe Cornely discuss reasonable use standards, petition ditch law and other drainage topics.
Preview the podcast below and Farm Bureau members can log-in to download the full podcast.
More Legal with Leah: