News & Events
You might also like
- OFBF members urge legislators to take action on CAUV
- Ohio Youth Capital Challenge finalists to compete during state fair
- County Farm Bureau annual meetings announced
- Urgent: Action Needed Now on CAUV
- OFBF responds to high nitrate water warning in Columbus
What you need to know about Ohio water and drainage laws
What does the law say about your land projects that impact someone else’s drainage, or about when theirs affects you? OFBF Director of Ag Law Leah Curtis and Joe Cornely discuss reasonable use standards, petition ditch law and other drainage topics.
Preview the podcast below and Farm Bureau members can log-in to download the full podcast.
More Legal with Leah: