News & Events
You might also like
- Special CAUV meeting scheduled for March 5
- A look at Ohio’s property tax system
- Do your homework before applying for federal funds for renewable energy
- EPA director discusses clean water, oil and gas exploration
- Ohio’s Grain Indemnity Fund offers protection to grain farmers
Lots of opportunities for Young Ag Professionals to get involved
Ohio Farm Bureau's Young Agricultural Professionals (YAP) have a summer event coming up, and application deadlines for awards and to be a part of the YAP Advisory Team. Find all the details below.
Nathan and Jennifer Brown, 2014 Outstanding Young Farmers, won use of a Kubota Tractor. Apply for the 2014 Award.
Emily Buck won a Case IH tractor for being named in the top three of the national Excellence in Agriculture award contest. Apply for the 2014 Award!