News & Events
You might also like
- OFBF continues to focus on water issues
- Four things you need to know from the 2014 AgChat Conference
- Connecting and network developing
- Learning where to find the answers
- Learning to be more proactive for agriculture
Lessons learned from OSHA overstep
OSHA overstepped its authority in trying to regulate an Ohio farmer. He called Farm Bureau and made the problem go away. OFBF director of ag law Leah Curtis talks with Joe Cornely about the lessons learned from another federal agency going too far.
Read more about the OSHA incident.
More Legal with Leah: