News & Events
You might also like
- Top Ohio farm photos of the week
- Talking water issues with Congress, U.S. EPA
- Farmers testify in support of agritourism bill
- Dozens of fertilizer, pesticide certification classes now offered
- Bid now on great Foundation auction items
Lessons learned from OSHA overstep
OSHA overstepped its authority in trying to regulate an Ohio farmer. He called Farm Bureau and made the problem go away. OFBF director of ag law Leah Curtis talks with Joe Cornely about the lessons learned from another federal agency going too far.
Read more about the OSHA incident.
More Legal with Leah: