News & Events
You might also like
- Farm Bureau helping farmers meet their water quality goals
- Restructured Ohio Farm Bureau Foundation has $10 million goal
- Protecting, improving agritourism
- Ohio Supreme Court case examines how grain bins are taxed
- A broader look at Ohio’s tax system
Lessons learned from OSHA overstep
OSHA overstepped its authority in trying to regulate an Ohio farmer. He called Farm Bureau and made the problem go away. OFBF director of ag law Leah Curtis talks with Joe Cornely about the lessons learned from another federal agency going too far.
Read more about the OSHA incident.
More Legal with Leah: