News & Events
You might also like
- Congress extends tax breaks beneficial to farmers
- Hirsch: What we do at this meeting matters
- Ohio needs more infrastructure, food processing to meet demand for local food
- Tips for entrepreneurs overheard at the Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum
- Catlett tells farmers to prepare for the golden age of agriculture
Lessons learned from OSHA overstep
OSHA overstepped its authority in trying to regulate an Ohio farmer. He called Farm Bureau and made the problem go away. OFBF director of ag law Leah Curtis talks with Joe Cornely about the lessons learned from another federal agency going too far.
Read more about the OSHA incident.
More Legal with Leah: