News & Events
You might also like
- AgriPOWER Class VI is in session
- Starting a journey through AgriPOWER
- 20 Ohioans participating in intensive agricultural leadership program
- Rural Entrepreneurship Challenge showcases innovations in rural America
- Applications due Sept. 5 for County Activities of Excellence Awards
Lessons learned from OSHA overstep
OSHA overstepped its authority in trying to regulate an Ohio farmer. He called Farm Bureau and made the problem go away. OFBF director of ag law Leah Curtis talks with Joe Cornely about the lessons learned from another federal agency going too far.
Read more about the OSHA incident.
More Legal with Leah: