News & Events
You might also like
- Ohio Farm Bureau to make $1 million investment in water quality action plan
- Farmers can now enroll in new dairy Margin Protection Program
- House passes bill against EPA’s proposed water rule change
- OFBF Young Ag Professionals and AgriPOWER trip to D.C.
- OFBF continues to focus on water issues
Challenging spring for farmers
It has been an interesting spring for Ohio farmers. A cooler than normal spring and a lot of rain caused numerous challenges. Ohio farmers shared some of their planting photos, and we've compiled some news stories discussing the challenges, consequences of the weather on planting and the impacts that are being seen, or that may still be seen.
Planting pumpkins https://t.co/q8SGPHIKc0— Robert Blosser (@robertblosser1) June 2, 2014
RTK makes this job too easy... pic.twitter.com/8Tz6Gr9Zys— Matthew King (@Wefeedu) June 4, 2014
Corn planting success varying throughout area http://t.co/mJnyoKJfqL— limanews (@limanews) May 28, 2014
Corn planting remains behind this spring http://t.co/sVsVppwxAp— limanews (@limanews) May 22, 2014