News & Events
You might also like
- Farm Bureau helping farmers meet their water quality goals
- Restructured Ohio Farm Bureau Foundation has $10 million goal
- Protecting, improving agritourism
- Ohio Supreme Court case examines how grain bins are taxed
- A broader look at Ohio’s tax system
Understanding CAUV values
The Current Agricultural Use Valuation program is always top of mind for those in agriculture.
As values have trended higher, we've been fielding more questions from farmers and landowners. If you're wondering why your values have gone up, here's a chart that will help you understand how the program works. Explore by clicking the post below or opening the (PDF) document.