News & Events
You might also like
- Ohio Farm Bureau's State Priority Issues for 2015
- Special CAUV meeting scheduled for March 5
- A look at Ohio’s property tax system
- Do your homework before applying for federal funds for renewable energy
- EPA director discusses clean water, oil and gas exploration
Understanding CAUV values
The Current Agricultural Use Valuation program is always top of mind for those in agriculture.
As values have trended higher, we've been fielding more questions from farmers and landowners. If you're wondering why your values have gone up, here's a chart that will help you understand how the program works. Explore by clicking the post below or opening the (PDF) document.