News & Events
You might also like
- Congress extends tax breaks beneficial to farmers
- Hirsch: What we do at this meeting matters
- Ohio needs more infrastructure, food processing to meet demand for local food
- Tips for entrepreneurs overheard at the Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum
- Catlett tells farmers to prepare for the golden age of agriculture
Understanding CAUV values
The Current Agricultural Use Valuation program is always top of mind for those in agriculture.
As values have trended higher, we've been fielding more questions from farmers and landowners. If you're wondering why your values have gone up, here's a chart that will help you understand how the program works. Explore by clicking the post below or opening the (PDF) document.