News & Events
You might also like
- Ohio Farm Bureau to make $1 million investment in water quality action plan
- Farmers can now enroll in new dairy Margin Protection Program
- House passes bill against EPA’s proposed water rule change
- OFBF Young Ag Professionals and AgriPOWER trip to D.C.
- OFBF continues to focus on water issues
Understanding CAUV values
The Current Agricultural Use Valuation program is always top of mind for those in agriculture.
As values have trended higher, we've been fielding more questions from farmers and landowners. If you're wondering why your values have gone up, here's a chart that will help you understand how the program works. Explore by clicking the post below or opening the (PDF) document.