News & Events
You might also like
- OFBF testifies about CAUV; tax department implements changes to formula
- The Food Dialogues®: Toledo
- Media campaign highlights farmers’ efforts to improve water quality
- OFBF supports compensation adjustment for judges
- Status of Farm Bureau Priority Issues in Congress
Applications due Sept. 5 for County Activities of Excellence Awards
Applications are now being accepted for county Farm Bureaus to enter the 2015 County Activities of Excellence Awards (CAE) program.
CAE showcases up to 24 of the top county Farm Bureau programs in the nation. Last year Carroll, Franklin, Highland and Marion county Farm Bureaus in Ohio were honored for their innovative programs.
CAE counties will display their winning activities during AFBF’s annual convention and IDEAg Trade Show Jan. 11-14 in San Diego, Calif. In addition, county Farm Bureaus will receive up to four free registrations to the annual convention (cost of hotels not included) and a $2,250 stipend to apply toward the cost of travel and the exhibition.
County Farm Bureaus can compete in four areas: Education and Ag Promotion, Member Services, Public Relations and Information, Leadership Development and Policy Implementation. Counties compete along with other Farm Bureaus of similar membership size.