News & Events
You might also like
- Congress extends tax breaks beneficial to farmers
- Hirsch: What we do at this meeting matters
- Ohio needs more infrastructure, food processing to meet demand for local food
- Tips for entrepreneurs overheard at the Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum
- Catlett tells farmers to prepare for the golden age of agriculture
Help AFBF by filling out a survey on Big Data
Your help is needed for an American Farm Bureau survey on Big Data.
Precision technologies generate large amounts of data (called Big Data) about farming operations. The purpose of AFBF’s survey is to determine adoption of Big Data among farmers and determine the awareness of issues such as data ownership, liability and usage.
Survey results will be used to develop educational materials/modules to assist farmers in gaining a better understanding of the questions they should ask of service providers and what they should look for regarding the terms and conditions contained in the service agreement documents when purchasing precision technology.
The survey takes 5-10 minutes, and those who participate can enter in a drawing to win a $500 Visa gift card. Answers to the survey are anonymous. To participate, visit http://bit.ly/farmerbigdata.