News & Events
You might also like
- Top Ohio farm photos of the week
- Talking water issues with Congress, U.S. EPA
- Farmers testify in support of agritourism bill
- Dozens of fertilizer, pesticide certification classes now offered
- Bid now on great Foundation auction items
Help AFBF by filling out a survey on Big Data
Your help is needed for an American Farm Bureau survey on Big Data.
Precision technologies generate large amounts of data (called Big Data) about farming operations. The purpose of AFBF’s survey is to determine adoption of Big Data among farmers and determine the awareness of issues such as data ownership, liability and usage.
Survey results will be used to develop educational materials/modules to assist farmers in gaining a better understanding of the questions they should ask of service providers and what they should look for regarding the terms and conditions contained in the service agreement documents when purchasing precision technology.
The survey takes 5-10 minutes, and those who participate can enter in a drawing to win a $500 Visa gift card. Answers to the survey are anonymous. To participate, visit http://bit.ly/farmerbigdata.