News & Events
You might also like
- Congress extends tax breaks beneficial to farmers
- Hirsch: What we do at this meeting matters
- Ohio needs more infrastructure, food processing to meet demand for local food
- Tips for entrepreneurs overheard at the Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum
- Catlett tells farmers to prepare for the golden age of agriculture
Our Ohio: Telling Agriculture’s Story
Buckeye Farm News
‘Our Ohio’ out and about
Our Ohio had a display at the From Field to Table Festival at Franklin Park Conservatory and will have displays at the Cincinnati Fall Festival Oct. 2 and 3 and at the Bob Evans Festival in Gallia County Oct. 9 and 10. The events are an opportunity to reach out to consumers about Our Ohio’s television, magazine and Internet presence and also an opportunity to provide membership opportunities.
'Our Ohio’ Web site updates
OurOhio.org now has social media sharing capabilities. With the click of a button it is possible to share favorite content from OurOhio.org on Facebook and Twitter. Look for the share feature at the top of each article.
Also, there is a new recipe section devoted to Bob Evans recipes. Each month through December, new recipes will be added to the section.