News & Events
You might also like
- Five questions to ask when approached about pipeline construction
- Newly formed Ohio State advisory team
- Workers’ comp billing system update, deadlines changing
- Board of Tax Appeals ruling that could affect you, input needed
- Ohio State Fair Land & Living Exhibit -- 2014 Schedule of Events
Issue 2 to hit airwaves in Cleveland on Tuesday
Ohio Farm Bureau Federation (OFBF) Executive Vice President Jack Fisher and Paul Shapiro of the Humane Society of the United States (HSUS) will debate State Issue 2 for a live radio audience Tuesday morning.
WCPN Radio, Cleveland's national Public Radio station will air the debate at 9 a.m. Fisher and Shapiro will also be taking live questions from listeners during the debate.
Call in numbers are: 216-578-0903 for local calls or toll-free at 866-578-0903.