News & Events
You might also like
- 2015 County Farm Bureau Presidents Trip to D.C.
- Farm Bureau supports new nutrient bill
- Ohio Farm Bureau's State Priority Issues for 2015
- Special CAUV meeting scheduled for March 5
- A look at Ohio’s property tax system
Issue 2 to hit airwaves in Cleveland on Tuesday
Ohio Farm Bureau Federation (OFBF) Executive Vice President Jack Fisher and Paul Shapiro of the Humane Society of the United States (HSUS) will debate State Issue 2 for a live radio audience Tuesday morning.
WCPN Radio, Cleveland's national Public Radio station will air the debate at 9 a.m. Fisher and Shapiro will also be taking live questions from listeners during the debate.
Call in numbers are: 216-578-0903 for local calls or toll-free at 866-578-0903.