News & Events
You might also like
- Ohio Livestock Coalition accepting nominations for 'Neighbor of the Year' awards
- Ohio Agricultural Hall of Fame Inductees announced
- Ohio Congressional delegation involved in Farm Bill progress
- Itís half a ton, itís on the loose and it wants to run. Stay calm?
- Legal tips for all purpose vehicle use
Issue 2 to hit airwaves in Cleveland on Tuesday
Ohio Farm Bureau Federation (OFBF) Executive Vice President Jack Fisher and Paul Shapiro of the Humane Society of the United States (HSUS) will debate State Issue 2 for a live radio audience Tuesday morning.
WCPN Radio, Cleveland's national Public Radio station will air the debate at 9 a.m. Fisher and Shapiro will also be taking live questions from listeners during the debate.
Call in numbers are: 216-578-0903 for local calls or toll-free at 866-578-0903.