News & Events
You might also like
- OFBF members urge legislators to take action on CAUV
- Ohio Youth Capital Challenge finalists to compete during state fair
- County Farm Bureau annual meetings announced
- Urgent: Action Needed Now on CAUV
- OFBF responds to high nitrate water warning in Columbus
Gordon Gee talks about State Issue 2
During recording for this week's episode of Town Hall Ohio, Ohio State University President E. Gordon Gee told Ohio Farm Bureau about his stance on State Issue 2, which, if passed, would create the Ohio Livestock Care Standards Board.
Watch this video clip for a preview of what he'll say.
Gee joins OSU's new College of Veterinary Medicine Dean Lonnie King and OFBF’s Jack Fisher in discussing the interrelationships between human, animal and environmental health on this week’s Town Hall Ohio.
The program airs this weekend on WTVN and 12 other Ohio radio stations.