News & Events
You might also like
- 12 Receive Ohio Farm Bureau Federation Foundation Scholarships
- Farm Bureau opposes marijuana measure
- Ohio Farm Bureau Member Savings Testimonials
- A look at OFBF’s work on the state’s $71 billion operating budget
- Brochure available about state’s new nutrient application law
Gordon Gee talks about State Issue 2
During recording for this week's episode of Town Hall Ohio, Ohio State University President E. Gordon Gee told Ohio Farm Bureau about his stance on State Issue 2, which, if passed, would create the Ohio Livestock Care Standards Board.
Watch this video clip for a preview of what he'll say.
Gee joins OSU's new College of Veterinary Medicine Dean Lonnie King and OFBF’s Jack Fisher in discussing the interrelationships between human, animal and environmental health on this week’s Town Hall Ohio.
The program airs this weekend on WTVN and 12 other Ohio radio stations.