News & Events
You might also like
- How deer damage permit changes will affect farmers
- Why should you join AgriPOWER? My top six reasons to apply
- AgriPOWER: Springboard to involvement, change
- How CAUV’s formula is changing
- Ohio Farm Bureau makes new CAUV formula suggestions to tax department
Nationwide News - Accident ‘forgiveness’ can mean significant savings
Buckeye Farm News
Accidents can happen to the safest drivers. And when they do, safe drivers’ auto insurance rates can rise by as much as 30 percent. Plus, accidents and violations could affect your insurance rates for up to three years.
Nationwide’s Accident Forgiveness program, however, rewards safe drivers who happen to have an accident, which can mean significant savings for safe drivers with otherwise good driving histories.
Nationwide even extends Accident Forgiveness to teen drivers on the same insurance policy.
To qualify for Accident Forgiveness, drivers need to be insured with Nationwide for at least five years and accident-free for the past three years. Some restrictions may apply, so check with a Nationwide agent for more details.
Contact a nearby Nationwide agent and ask for an On Your Side Review to determine the coverages you need and the discounts you can get as a Farm Bureau member insured with Nationwide.
- Accident-free auto insurance discount
Save up to 10 percent if you have at least five years’ driving experience without an at-fault accident.
- Farm Bureau member discount
As an Ohio Farm Bureau member, you automatically save up to 10 percent on your car, home and farm insurance.
- Home and car insurance discount
Combine and save by getting a discount on your auto insurance policy when you insure your home, condo or apartment.
- Multi-car insurance discount
Insure more than one vehicle with Nationwide and save up to 20 percent.
- Good Student car insurance discount
Get up to a 15 percent discount on your auto insurance when your teen earns a B average or above on a report card.
- Long-term policyholder car insurance discount
Save up to 15 percent on your auto insurance if you are insured with Nationwide for at least five years. Save up to 5 percent if you are insured with Nationwide for at least three years.
- Life and car insurance discount
Save up to 5 percent on your auto insurance policy when you purchase life insurance from Nationwide.
- Passive occupant restraint car insurance discount
Save when you insure a vehicle with full front-seat airbags or restraint devices that work automatically when your door closes.