News & Events
You might also like
- What you need to know about Ohio's new nutrient law
- How deer damage permit changes will affect farmers
- Why should you join AgriPOWER? My top six reasons to apply
- AgriPOWER: Springboard to involvement, change
- How CAUV’s formula is changing
Moroschan receives crop advising award
Buckeye Farm News
Moroschan was described by his nominator as having a “work ethic and commitment to his customers that has been unmatched by any other consultant.”
OFBF and the Ohio Certified Crop Adviser Program present the award to a crop adviser who has performed superior service for farmer clients in nutrient management, soil and water management, integrated pest management and crop production.
“With the increasing farm size, complexity of management options and increasingly complex regulations, we foresee farmers relying more and more on the advice of specialists who are Certified Crop Advisers (CCAs),” said Larry Antosch, OFBF senior director of program innovation and environmental policy.