News & Events
You might also like
- Congress extends tax breaks beneficial to farmers
- Hirsch: What we do at this meeting matters
- Ohio needs more infrastructure, food processing to meet demand for local food
- Tips for entrepreneurs overheard at the Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum
- Catlett tells farmers to prepare for the golden age of agriculture
PQA Plus Certification renewal opportunities available to pork farmers
Ohio pork farmers needing to renew their Pork Quality Assurance (PQA) Plus Certification within the next six months will have an opportunity to do so via teleconference.
Several phone/Internet-based Pork Quality Assurance (PQA) Plus Certification programs for pork producers, agricultural instructors, county educators and allied industry will be hosted at various times throughout December through March.
Certification program teleconferences will start at 7 p.m. and will be hosted on the following dates:
- December 10, 2009 – Registration deadline December 7, 2009
- January 7, 2010 – Registration deadline January 4, 2010
- February 11, 2010 – Registration deadline February 8, 2010
- March 11, 2010 – Registration deadline March 8, 2010
Anyone with a phone line and Internet capability can participate from their own location.
Registration is $10. For more information and to register visit http://porkinfo.osu.edu/documents/PQAPlusinternetcard.doc or click on the attachment above.