News & Events
You might also like
- Stepping out of our comfort zone - AgriPOWER Class VII Session 1 blog
- Understanding of why we do things the way that we do - AgriPOWER session 1 blog
- Farm Bureau part of successful grain storage bin case
- 12 Receive Ohio Farm Bureau Federation Foundation Scholarships
- Farm Bureau opposes marijuana measure
New COSI on Wheels program takes off
Buckeye Farm News
A new COSI on Wheels program has been launched following the successful run of “Agriculture Adventures,” an OFBF-sponsored program that has reached an estimated 482,333 participants over nine years.
The new program, “The Incredible Human Machine,” is designed to enhance students’ ability to make decisions that will improve their long-term well-being. The program consists of a 45-minute interactive assembly followed by nine activity stations that engage students.
In addition, students will have the opportunity to take a close look at tissues and cells and to discover that exercise is anything that gets the body moving. Sponsors include American Dairy Association Mideast, the Abbott Fund and Bob Evans.