News & Events
You might also like
- What you need to know about Ohio's new nutrient law
- How deer damage permit changes will affect farmers
- Why should you join AgriPOWER? My top six reasons to apply
- AgriPOWER: Springboard to involvement, change
- How CAUV’s formula is changing
New COSI on Wheels program takes off
Buckeye Farm News
A new COSI on Wheels program has been launched following the successful run of “Agriculture Adventures,” an OFBF-sponsored program that has reached an estimated 482,333 participants over nine years.
The new program, “The Incredible Human Machine,” is designed to enhance students’ ability to make decisions that will improve their long-term well-being. The program consists of a 45-minute interactive assembly followed by nine activity stations that engage students.
In addition, students will have the opportunity to take a close look at tissues and cells and to discover that exercise is anything that gets the body moving. Sponsors include American Dairy Association Mideast, the Abbott Fund and Bob Evans.