News & Events
You might also like
- Five Tips on Drainage Law
- 2014 Ohio Farm Bureau Presidents Trip to D.C.
- How OFBF members are working to change a law affecting road access
- Animals make our lives better
- A non-partisan look at the implications of the Affordable Care Act
Election Analysis on this week's Town Hall Ohio
Hershey and Kovac will focus on the ballot issues that will fund compensation for veterans, create the Livestock Care Standards Board and establish four casinos in Ohio. They’ll analyze how the proponent campaigns succeeded and the implications for Ohioans post-passage. The two reporters will also share thoughts on the upcoming Ohio gubernatorial race.
Zehringer, Boggs and Stimpert will explain the process which will create the Livestock Care Standards Board, a measure Ohioans approved by passing State Issue 2 by a nearly two to one margin.
Town Hall Ohio is a production of the Ohio Farm Bureau Federation and is supported by Nationwide Insurance. The award winning public affairs program is heard on stations throughout Ohio and is available online at townhallohio.org.
1600 AM WTTF, Tiffin -- Saturday at 9 a.m.