News & Events
You might also like
- Five questions to ask when approached about pipeline construction
- Newly formed Ohio State advisory team
- Workers’ comp billing system update, deadlines changing
- Board of Tax Appeals ruling that could affect you, input needed
- Ohio State Fair Land & Living Exhibit -- 2014 Schedule of Events
Election Analysis on this week's Town Hall Ohio
Hershey and Kovac will focus on the ballot issues that will fund compensation for veterans, create the Livestock Care Standards Board and establish four casinos in Ohio. They’ll analyze how the proponent campaigns succeeded and the implications for Ohioans post-passage. The two reporters will also share thoughts on the upcoming Ohio gubernatorial race.
Zehringer, Boggs and Stimpert will explain the process which will create the Livestock Care Standards Board, a measure Ohioans approved by passing State Issue 2 by a nearly two to one margin.
Town Hall Ohio is a production of the Ohio Farm Bureau Federation and is supported by Nationwide Insurance. The award winning public affairs program is heard on stations throughout Ohio and is available online at townhallohio.org.
1600 AM WTTF, Tiffin -- Saturday at 9 a.m.