News & Events
You might also like
- Farm Bureau helping farmers meet their water quality goals
- Restructured Ohio Farm Bureau Foundation has $10 million goal
- Protecting, improving agritourism
- Ohio Supreme Court case examines how grain bins are taxed
- A broader look at Ohio’s tax system
To the highest bidder
Buckeye Farm News
Members and guests at Ohio Farm Bureau Federation's 91st annual meeting had their choice of unique gifts highlighting Ohio’s rural communities and Farm Bureau’s corporate friends in the Ohio Farm Bureau Foundation Rural-Urban Community Auction, which concluded during the Trustees’ Reception on Dec. 2; Johnny Regula served as guest auctioneer.
More than $7,000 was raised for the Foundation’s Community Grantsmanship and scholarship programs to support Agriculture in the Classroom, consumer outreach, environmental programs exploring soil and water quality, scholarships and other projects benefiting Ohio families and consumers.
For more information on the organization, visit the Ohio Farm Bureau Foundation Web site, ofbfoundation.org.