News & Events
You might also like
- Senate passes agritourism bill
- Legal with Leah: Ag sales tax exemption
- Vertical Farming on 'Town Hall Ohio'
- Growing Our Generation: Telling the story of agriculture
- OFBF pushes for action on proposed CAUV legislation
To the highest bidder
Buckeye Farm News
Members and guests at Ohio Farm Bureau Federation's 91st annual meeting had their choice of unique gifts highlighting Ohioís rural communities and Farm Bureauís corporate friends in the Ohio Farm Bureau Foundation Rural-Urban Community Auction, which concluded during the Trusteesí Reception on Dec. 2; Johnny Regula served as guest auctioneer.
More than $7,000 was raised for the Foundationís Community Grantsmanship and scholarship programs to support Agriculture in the Classroom, consumer outreach, environmental programs exploring soil and water quality, scholarships and other projects benefiting Ohio families and consumers.
For more information on the organization,†visit the Ohio Farm Bureau Foundation Web site, ofbfoundation.org.