News & Events
You might also like
- Top Ohio farm photos of the week
- Talking water issues with Congress, U.S. EPA
- Farmers testify in support of agritourism bill
- Dozens of fertilizer, pesticide certification classes now offered
- Bid now on great Foundation auction items
A new era for the Ohio Farm Bureau
Buckeye Farm News: 2009 - A Year In Review
In 2009, Ohio Farm Bureau finalized a plan to ensure its future viability. More than 2,800 participants provided input into the 250 page plan titled "Ohio Farm Bureau's Envisioned Future — The New Era." The process resulted in the following updated vision statetment for the organization: "Ohio Farm Bureau's Vision is to forge a partnership between farmers and consumers that meets consumer needs, addresses public expectations and ensures agricultural prosperity in a global marketplace." The plan also identifies Farm Bureau's core values as Integrity and Honesty, Grassroots Involvement, Promoting Agriculture, Member Advocacy and Teamwork.
Read more excerpts from this plan inside this issue of Buckeye Farm News.