News & Events
You might also like
- Agricultural Labor Reform to be Considered by Senate
- Prepare for pipeline development increases across Ohio
- Ohio Livestock Coalition accepting nominations for 'Neighbor of the Year' awards
- Ohio Agricultural Hall of Fame Inductees announced
- Ohio Congressional delegation involved in Farm Bill progress
Public Policy and Political Activism
Buckeye Farm News: 2009 - A Year In Review
We will educate policymakers about best management practices that enhance consumer trust and confidence. These standards, recognized by the industry, government leaders and consumers, will be science-based, responsive, ethically sound and ensure food safety, quantity and quality.
We will promote funding and working relationships with providers of research, education and training that benefit agriculture and consumers.
We will promote stewardship of natural resources, including wildlife management while ensuring personal property rights.
We will recruit and support candidates for elected office at all levels who value agriculture.
We will promote agbioresource technologies and new markets.
~From Ohio Farm Bureau's Envisioned Future — The New Era, developed in 2009