News & Events
You might also like
- Five Tips on Drainage Law
- 2014 Ohio Farm Bureau Presidents Trip to D.C.
- How OFBF members are working to change a law affecting road access
- Animals make our lives better
- A non-partisan look at the implications of the Affordable Care Act
Public Policy and Political Activism
Buckeye Farm News: 2009 - A Year In Review
We will educate policymakers about best management practices that enhance consumer trust and confidence. These standards, recognized by the industry, government leaders and consumers, will be science-based, responsive, ethically sound and ensure food safety, quantity and quality.
We will promote funding and working relationships with providers of research, education and training that benefit agriculture and consumers.
We will promote stewardship of natural resources, including wildlife management while ensuring personal property rights.
We will recruit and support candidates for elected office at all levels who value agriculture.
We will promote agbioresource technologies and new markets.
~From Ohio Farm Bureau's Envisioned Future — The New Era, developed in 2009