News & Events
You might also like
- Congress extends tax breaks beneficial to farmers
- Hirsch: What we do at this meeting matters
- Ohio needs more infrastructure, food processing to meet demand for local food
- Tips for entrepreneurs overheard at the Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum
- Catlett tells farmers to prepare for the golden age of agriculture
Preserving and Promoting the Contributions of Animals to Society
Buckeye Farm News: 2009 - A Year In Review
We will work to maintain a viable livestock sector in Ohio.
We will promote best practices regarding livestock production.
We will create understanding about the roles animals play in society as food animals, companions and in service to people.
We will promote the proper care of all animals.
~From Ohio Farm Bureau's Envisioned Future — The New Era, developed in 2009