News & Events
You might also like
- AFBF Foundation for Agriculture names children’s book of the year
- Young Ag Professionals start new group
- Forum explores human-animal bond
- Highland County farmers receive ‘hero’ award
- How 'Farmland' will help bridge the gap between farmers and consumers
Preserving and Promoting the Contributions of Animals to Society
Buckeye Farm News: 2009 - A Year In Review
We will work to maintain a viable livestock sector in Ohio.
We will promote best practices regarding livestock production.
We will create understanding about the roles animals play in society as food animals, companions and in service to people.
We will promote the proper care of all animals.
~From Ohio Farm Bureau's Envisioned Future — The New Era, developed in 2009