News & Events
You might also like
- The Food Dialogues®: Toledo
- Media campaign highlights farmers’ efforts to improve water quality
- OFBF supports compensation adjustment for judges
- Status of Farm Bureau Priority Issues in Congress
- Opening global markets for Ohio farmers
Preserving and Promoting the Contributions of Animals to Society
Buckeye Farm News: 2009 - A Year In Review
We will work to maintain a viable livestock sector in Ohio.
We will promote best practices regarding livestock production.
We will create understanding about the roles animals play in society as food animals, companions and in service to people.
We will promote the proper care of all animals.
~From Ohio Farm Bureau's Envisioned Future — The New Era, developed in 2009