News & Events
You might also like
- Media campaign highlights farmers’ efforts to improve water quality
- OFBF supports compensation adjustment for judges
- Status of Farm Bureau Priority Issues in Congress
- Opening global markets for Ohio farmers
- New e-newsletter for young ag professionals
A strong effective organization
Buckeye Farm News: 2009 - A Year In Review
We will continue to grow a strong membership representing member interests, increased member involvement and expanding member services.
We will continue to develop quality county and state programs to serve our members’ needs.
We will provide opportunities and resources to encourage and empower members to be advocates for agriculture.
We will achieve financial strength within Farm Bureau at the county, state and national levels.
~From Ohio Farm Bureau's Envisioned Future — The New Era, developed in 2009