News & Events
You might also like
- President Steve Hirsch discusses water quality at FSR
- Making Our Voices Heard on ‘The Hill’
- A closer connection to food
- American Farm Bureau leaders visit Ohio
- Nationwide News: Metal theft prevention for home and business
A strong effective organization
Buckeye Farm News: 2009 - A Year In Review
We will continue to grow a strong membership representing member interests, increased member involvement and expanding member services.
We will continue to develop quality county and state programs to serve our members’ needs.
We will provide opportunities and resources to encourage and empower members to be advocates for agriculture.
We will achieve financial strength within Farm Bureau at the county, state and national levels.
~From Ohio Farm Bureau's Envisioned Future — The New Era, developed in 2009