News & Events
You might also like
- Senate passes agritourism bill
- Legal with Leah: Ag sales tax exemption
- Vertical Farming on 'Town Hall Ohio'
- Growing Our Generation: Telling the story of agriculture
- OFBF pushes for action on proposed CAUV legislation
A strong effective organization
Buckeye Farm News: 2009 - A Year In Review
We will continue to grow a strong membership representing member interests, increased member involvement and expanding member services.
We will continue to develop quality county and state programs to serve our members’ needs.
We will provide opportunities and resources to encourage and empower members to be advocates for agriculture.
We will achieve financial strength within Farm Bureau at the county, state and national levels.
~From Ohio Farm Bureau's Envisioned Future — The New Era, developed in 2009