News & Events
You might also like
- Hirsch: What we do at this meeting matters
- Ohio needs more infrastructure, food processing to meet demand for local food
- Tips for entrepreneurs overheard at the Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum
- Catlett tells farmers to prepare for the golden age of agriculture
- Transition Planning and Social Security Benefits
A strong effective organization
Buckeye Farm News: 2009 - A Year In Review
We will continue to grow a strong membership representing member interests, increased member involvement and expanding member services.
We will continue to develop quality county and state programs to serve our members’ needs.
We will provide opportunities and resources to encourage and empower members to be advocates for agriculture.
We will achieve financial strength within Farm Bureau at the county, state and national levels.
~From Ohio Farm Bureau's Envisioned Future — The New Era, developed in 2009