News & Events
You might also like
- 12 Receive Ohio Farm Bureau Federation Foundation Scholarships
- Farm Bureau opposes marijuana measure
- Ohio Farm Bureau Member Savings Testimonials
- A look at OFBF’s work on the state’s $71 billion operating budget
- Brochure available about state’s new nutrient application law
A strong effective organization
Buckeye Farm News: 2009 - A Year In Review
We will continue to grow a strong membership representing member interests, increased member involvement and expanding member services.
We will continue to develop quality county and state programs to serve our members’ needs.
We will provide opportunities and resources to encourage and empower members to be advocates for agriculture.
We will achieve financial strength within Farm Bureau at the county, state and national levels.
~From Ohio Farm Bureau's Envisioned Future — The New Era, developed in 2009