News & Events
You might also like
- Hirsch: What we do at this meeting matters
- Ohio needs more infrastructure, food processing to meet demand for local food
- Tips for entrepreneurs overheard at the Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum
- Catlett tells farmers to prepare for the golden age of agriculture
- Transition Planning and Social Security Benefits
Buckeye Farm News: 2009 - A Year In Review
OFBF’s Leadership Buffet provides opportunities for members to participate in seminars that work at improving their leadership skills.
Some of the popular workshop topics in which members participated in 2009 included public speaking, how to set goals, how to get new people involved, how to make volunteering attractive, how to build an effective team and etiquette training. To learn more about the Leadership Buffet, click on “Leadership Development” in the “Get Involved” section at www.ofbf.org.