News & Events
You might also like
- 12 Receive Ohio Farm Bureau Federation Foundation Scholarships
- Farm Bureau opposes marijuana measure
- Ohio Farm Bureau Member Savings Testimonials
- A look at OFBF’s work on the state’s $71 billion operating budget
- Brochure available about state’s new nutrient application law
Buckeye Farm News: 2009 - A Year In Review
OFBF’s Leadership Buffet provides opportunities for members to participate in seminars that work at improving their leadership skills.
Some of the popular workshop topics in which members participated in 2009 included public speaking, how to set goals, how to get new people involved, how to make volunteering attractive, how to build an effective team and etiquette training. To learn more about the Leadership Buffet, click on “Leadership Development” in the “Get Involved” section at www.ofbf.org.