News & Events
You might also like
- Five questions to ask when approached about pipeline construction
- Newly formed Ohio State advisory team
- Workers’ comp billing system update, deadlines changing
- Board of Tax Appeals ruling that could affect you, input needed
- Ohio State Fair Land & Living Exhibit -- 2014 Schedule of Events
Buckeye Farm News: 2009 - A Year In Review
OFBF’s Leadership Buffet provides opportunities for members to participate in seminars that work at improving their leadership skills.
Some of the popular workshop topics in which members participated in 2009 included public speaking, how to set goals, how to get new people involved, how to make volunteering attractive, how to build an effective team and etiquette training. To learn more about the Leadership Buffet, click on “Leadership Development” in the “Get Involved” section at www.ofbf.org.