News & Events
You might also like
- Farm Bureau helping farmers meet their water quality goals
- Restructured Ohio Farm Bureau Foundation has $10 million goal
- Protecting, improving agritourism
- Ohio Supreme Court case examines how grain bins are taxed
- A broader look at Ohio’s tax system
Communication and Consumer Education
Buckeye Farm News: 2009 - A Year In Review
We will build consumer trust in agriculture by being open and transparent about our practices and encourage education and communication between farmers and all segments of the population.
We will promote the integrity of agriculture to enhance public trust.
We will communicate to consumers that current agriculture practices, proper animal care and environmental protection are compatible, and will provide a safe, affordable and abundant food supply.
We will use technology to enhance communications and educational efforts.
We will work with traditional and emerging forms of media and special interest groups to ensure an accurate portrayal of our industry and communicate a unified message.
~From Ohio Farm Bureau's Envisioned Future — The New Era, developed in 2009