News & Events
You might also like
- 'Legal with Leah' rewind - Farm Equipment on Roadways
- What to know about Worker Protection Standard revisions
- Columbia Gas president on 'Town Hall Ohio'
- Ohio farm families honored for conservation efforts
- Working for a more fair CAUV formula
Seneca County’s coats from the Heartland
Buckeye Farm News: 2009 - A Year In Review
Seneca County Farm Bureau collected new and gently used coats in all sizes as part of its “Coats from the Heartland” initiative. Collected coats were distributed to the needy throughout northwest Ohio. Seneca County Farm Bureau President Dwight Clary said he used to collect and send coats to Good Morning America’s coat drive but thought a Farm Bureau-led coat drive would be a more direct way of helping local needy families.