News & Events
You might also like
- Five Tips on Drainage Law
- 2014 Ohio Farm Bureau Presidents Trip to D.C.
- How OFBF members are working to change a law affecting road access
- Animals make our lives better
- A non-partisan look at the implications of the Affordable Care Act
Seneca County’s coats from the Heartland
Buckeye Farm News: 2009 - A Year In Review
Seneca County Farm Bureau collected new and gently used coats in all sizes as part of its “Coats from the Heartland” initiative. Collected coats were distributed to the needy throughout northwest Ohio. Seneca County Farm Bureau President Dwight Clary said he used to collect and send coats to Good Morning America’s coat drive but thought a Farm Bureau-led coat drive would be a more direct way of helping local needy families.