News & Events
You might also like
- Ohio Farm Bureau to make $1 million investment in water quality action plan
- Farmers can now enroll in new dairy Margin Protection Program
- House passes bill against EPA’s proposed water rule change
- OFBF Young Ag Professionals and AgriPOWER trip to D.C.
- OFBF continues to focus on water issues
Neighbor of the Year Award nominations being accepted
County Farm Bureau members, community leaders and members of the Ohio Livestock Coalition (OLC) have an opportunity to recognize the efforts neighbors have made in rural Ohio to positively develop and enhance relationships and communications.
The Neighbor of the Year award, created by Ohio Farm Bureau Federation and OLC, recognizes rural residents – non-farmers and farmers – who have worked hard to build bridges between neighbors in Ohio’s countryside. OLC encourages livestock farmers and nonfarming rural residents to follow its “Good Neighbor” practices in a positive manner that benefits rural communities and neighborhoods.
The winners will be recognized at the Ohio Livestock Coalition Annual Meeting and Industry Symposium on April 8.
Download more information and obtain a nomination form from the links on the left portion of this page, or call Amy Hurst at 614-246-8262.
Nominations are due March 1.