News & Events
You might also like
- 'Town Hall Ohio' featuring Ohio Chamber of Commerce's CEO Andy Doehrel
- Cultivating a Cure raises more than $90,000
- AgriPOWER Class VII session 2 blogs with Chris Kick, Sara Campbell
- BWC competition showcases solutions that reduce risk of workplace injuries
- Interacting with media, being effective spokespeople - AgriPOWER Class VII blog
Fisher shares Issue 2 success, provides advice to livestock producers
Ohio Farm Bureau Federation (OFBF) Executive Vice President Jack Fisher joined Agri Pulse’s Open Mic radio broadcast recently to talk about the successful strategy employed by OFBF and a broad coalition of state agriculture groups to take ownership of the farm animal care issue in the Buckeye State via passage of Ballot Issue 2.
Fisher called the Nov. 3 victory “one step” in what he anticipates will be a costly continuing battle on the issue. In the interview, he offered advice to livestock and poultry producers in other states.