News & Events
You might also like
- Farm Bureau helping farmers meet their water quality goals
- Restructured Ohio Farm Bureau Foundation has $10 million goal
- Protecting, improving agritourism
- Ohio Supreme Court case examines how grain bins are taxed
- A broader look at Ohio’s tax system
Fisher shares Issue 2 success, provides advice to livestock producers
Ohio Farm Bureau Federation (OFBF) Executive Vice President Jack Fisher joined Agri Pulse’s Open Mic radio broadcast recently to talk about the successful strategy employed by OFBF and a broad coalition of state agriculture groups to take ownership of the farm animal care issue in the Buckeye State via passage of Ballot Issue 2.
Fisher called the Nov. 3 victory “one step” in what he anticipates will be a costly continuing battle on the issue. In the interview, he offered advice to livestock and poultry producers in other states.