News & Events
You might also like
- Ohio Farm Bureau to make $1 million investment in water quality action plan
- Farmers can now enroll in new dairy Margin Protection Program
- House passes bill against EPA’s proposed water rule change
- OFBF Young Ag Professionals and AgriPOWER trip to D.C.
- OFBF continues to focus on water issues
Fisher shares Issue 2 success, provides advice to livestock producers
Ohio Farm Bureau Federation (OFBF) Executive Vice President Jack Fisher joined Agri Pulse’s Open Mic radio broadcast recently to talk about the successful strategy employed by OFBF and a broad coalition of state agriculture groups to take ownership of the farm animal care issue in the Buckeye State via passage of Ballot Issue 2.
Fisher called the Nov. 3 victory “one step” in what he anticipates will be a costly continuing battle on the issue. In the interview, he offered advice to livestock and poultry producers in other states.