News & Events
You might also like
- Top Ohio farm photos of the week
- Talking water issues with Congress, U.S. EPA
- Farmers testify in support of agritourism bill
- Dozens of fertilizer, pesticide certification classes now offered
- Bid now on great Foundation auction items
Fisher shares Issue 2 success, provides advice to livestock producers
Ohio Farm Bureau Federation (OFBF) Executive Vice President Jack Fisher joined Agri Pulse’s Open Mic radio broadcast recently to talk about the successful strategy employed by OFBF and a broad coalition of state agriculture groups to take ownership of the farm animal care issue in the Buckeye State via passage of Ballot Issue 2.
Fisher called the Nov. 3 victory “one step” in what he anticipates will be a costly continuing battle on the issue. In the interview, he offered advice to livestock and poultry producers in other states.