News & Events
You might also like
- Congress extends tax breaks beneficial to farmers
- Hirsch: What we do at this meeting matters
- Ohio needs more infrastructure, food processing to meet demand for local food
- Tips for entrepreneurs overheard at the Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum
- Catlett tells farmers to prepare for the golden age of agriculture
Everitt named marketing communications specialist
Buckeye Farm News
Ohio Farm Bureau Federation has named Seth Everitt marketing communications specialist.
As marketing communications specialist, Everitt will be responsible for the implementation of membership marketing and other communication projects to build and maintain the membership of Ohio Farm Bureau and also raise the profile of the Farm Bureau and Our Ohio brands.
Everitt most recently served as membership marketing manager of the American Motorcyclist Association, where he helped raise the organizationís membership to the highest level in its history. He has a bachelorís degree in public relations from Kent State University and currently resides in Sunbury with his wife Megan, son Dylan and daughter Natalie.