News & Events
You might also like
- President Steve Hirsch discusses water quality at FSR
- Making Our Voices Heard on ĎThe Hillí
- A closer connection to food
- American Farm Bureau leaders visit Ohio
- Nationwide News: Metal theft prevention for home and business
Everitt named marketing communications specialist
Buckeye Farm News
Ohio Farm Bureau Federation has named Seth Everitt marketing communications specialist.
As marketing communications specialist, Everitt will be responsible for the implementation of membership marketing and other communication projects to build and maintain the membership of Ohio Farm Bureau and also raise the profile of the Farm Bureau and Our Ohio brands.
Everitt most recently served as membership marketing manager of the American Motorcyclist Association, where he helped raise the organizationís membership to the highest level in its history. He has a bachelorís degree in public relations from Kent State University and currently resides in Sunbury with his wife Megan, son Dylan and daughter Natalie.