News & Events
You might also like
- 'Legal with Leah' rewind - Farm Equipment on Roadways
- What to know about Worker Protection Standard revisions
- Columbia Gas president on 'Town Hall Ohio'
- Ohio farm families honored for conservation efforts
- Working for a more fair CAUV formula
Everitt named marketing communications specialist
Buckeye Farm News
Ohio Farm Bureau Federation has named Seth Everitt marketing communications specialist.
As marketing communications specialist, Everitt will be responsible for the implementation of membership marketing and other communication projects to build and maintain the membership of Ohio Farm Bureau and also raise the profile of the Farm Bureau and Our Ohio brands.
Everitt most recently served as membership marketing manager of the American Motorcyclist Association, where he helped raise the organizationís membership to the highest level in its history. He has a bachelorís degree in public relations from Kent State University and currently resides in Sunbury with his wife Megan, son Dylan and daughter Natalie.