News & Events
You might also like
- Congress extends tax breaks beneficial to farmers
- Hirsch: What we do at this meeting matters
- Ohio needs more infrastructure, food processing to meet demand for local food
- Tips for entrepreneurs overheard at the Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum
- Catlett tells farmers to prepare for the golden age of agriculture
Nationwide News: Personalized auto insurance can help in todayís economy
Buckeye Farm News
As more Americans are forced to make tough choices to balance the monthly checkbook, itís becoming more important than ever to have auto insurance coverage that is personalized to your needs. Nationwide, with its On Your Side Review and new On Your Side Rewards, can help you get the best value possible.
Todayís economy has more and more people looking for creative ways to balance their budgets. One idea is to look at your insurance coverage to ensure youíre getting the discounts you deserve and not paying for coverage you donít need. However, care should be taken to maintain adequate coverage, since, without insurance, few people can afford to recover should the unthinkable happen Ė especially in todayís economy.
To help you learn how to save money, you can contact a Nationwide agent for a free consultation and insurance assessment. The On Your Side Review process enables agents to help customers determine all available discounts to ensure theyíre getting the best value possible. Itís available to anyone, regardless of whether youíre a Nationwide customer or not.
In addition to the On Your Side Review, some people may be able to take advantage of the recently unveiled On Your Side Rewards. On Your Side Rewards moves from a one-size-fits-all approach to auto insurance to a base product that can be personalized with various coverage and feature add-ons.
On Your Side Rewards includes features such as accident and minor violation forgiveness, deductible savings/credits and roadside assistance. You can choose any of these options as the program is flexible to meet your needs and your wallet.To learn more, contact a Nationwide agent or visit www.nationwide.com/ofbf.
Regardless of where you get your insurance, Nationwide offers a few tips:
- Before talking to an agent, have a good idea of what you own and what may have changed in your life recently.
- Understand that changes like home renovations or new home alarm systems may reduce your insurance costs.
- Make sure you have the appropriate coverage for each vehicle and every driver in your household.
- Consider the age of your car in determining what types of coverage to purchase.Since pricing differences between companies can change often, donít be afraid to call around and get new quotes.
- Remember you may have to rely on your company to help rebuild your life if the unthinkable does happen, so donít trade trustworthiness for price.
- Donít forget to tell them youíre an Ohio Farm Bureau member Ė you may be eligible for a 10 percent discount on your auto insurance.