News & Events
You might also like
- Congress extends tax breaks beneficial to farmers
- Hirsch: What we do at this meeting matters
- Ohio needs more infrastructure, food processing to meet demand for local food
- Tips for entrepreneurs overheard at the Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum
- Catlett tells farmers to prepare for the golden age of agriculture
Free materials available for teachers
Buckeye Farm News
Ohio Farm Bureau is offering a complete set of teaching materials to K-12 full-time teachers who are Farm Bureau members. Included is a DVD of Our Ohio television segments, a CD with Our Ohio magazine articles and a companion set of teaching questions matched to Ohio Academic Content Standards. Concepts covered include new technologies and the environment, renewable fuels, increasing markets for one of Ohio’s top commodities, biotechnology and green energy. Each packet contains materials suitable for fourth through 12th grades.
To request this complimentary gift, call 1-888-476-9948 by Feb. 1. Simply provide your name, membership number (located on your membership card), e-mail address and school name.
Teachers who are not currently members can join by calling the same toll-free number or by visiting OFBF.org's Benefits and Membership page.