News & Events
You might also like
- Five questions to ask when approached about pipeline construction
- Newly formed Ohio State advisory team
- Workers’ comp billing system update, deadlines changing
- Board of Tax Appeals ruling that could affect you, input needed
- Ohio State Fair Land & Living Exhibit -- 2014 Schedule of Events
OFBF lends support to Annie’s Project
Buckeye Farm News
Annie’s Project is a six-part course designed to strengthen women’s roles in modern farm enterprises. The program is for women who live and work in a complex, dynamic farm business environment, and it focuses on five broad aspects of risk typical in the agricultural setting: human, financial, marketing, production and legal.
Last year, organizers offered just one Annie’s Project workshop in Ohio. Through new collaborations with OFBF, Ag Credit, Farm Credit Services of Mid-America and the USDA Farm Service Agency, OSU Extension is planning 12 workshops in areas around the state, with at least one in each of the organization’s newly formed Extension Education and Research Areas.
Ohio workshops are scheduled for January through March, and registration is $65, which includes materials and meals or refreshments.
A map of locations and other information can be found on the Erie County OSU Extension Web site, http://erie.osu.edu/ — click on “Agriculture and Natural Resources” and then “Women in Agriculture.”