News & Events
You might also like
- Hirsch: What we do at this meeting matters
- Ohio needs more infrastructure, food processing to meet demand for local food
- Tips for entrepreneurs overheard at the Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum
- Catlett tells farmers to prepare for the golden age of agriculture
- Transition Planning and Social Security Benefits
WNCO-AM airing Town Hall Ohio
Town Hall Ohio, the award-winning public affairs radio program produced by the Ohio Farm Bureau Federation (OFBF), has been added to the programming lineup of WNCO-AM in Ashland. Town Hall Ohio is heard at 6 a.m. each Saturday. WNCO is located at 1340 on the AM dial.
Town Hall Ohio is a weekly discussion forum, which elevates important issues such as private property rights, food safety, wildlife issues, education, science and technology, business challenges, government and politics.
High profile guests make Town Hall Ohio a popular program; participants include top government officials and leaders from private industry, community service groups, education, agriculture and other areas of interest to all Ohioans.
Town Hall Ohio is a top-rated radio program in its broadcast markets and has been named the best regularly scheduled radio program in the nation by the American Farm Bureau Federation.
“We are very excited to have WNCO carrying our show and are proud to be partnering with them to provide interesting, useful information to their audience,” said Jack Fisher, executive vice president of Ohio Farm Bureau.