News & Events
You might also like
- Stepping out of our comfort zone - AgriPOWER Class VII Session 1 blog
- Understanding of why we do things the way that we do - AgriPOWER session 1 blog
- Farm Bureau part of successful grain storage bin case
- 12 Receive Ohio Farm Bureau Federation Foundation Scholarships
- Farm Bureau opposes marijuana measure
WNCO-AM airing Town Hall Ohio
Town Hall Ohio, the award-winning public affairs radio program produced by the Ohio Farm Bureau Federation (OFBF), has been added to the programming lineup of WNCO-AM in Ashland. Town Hall Ohio is heard at 6 a.m. each Saturday. WNCO is located at 1340 on the AM dial.
Town Hall Ohio is a weekly discussion forum, which elevates important issues such as private property rights, food safety, wildlife issues, education, science and technology, business challenges, government and politics.
High profile guests make Town Hall Ohio a popular program; participants include top government officials and leaders from private industry, community service groups, education, agriculture and other areas of interest to all Ohioans.
Town Hall Ohio is a top-rated radio program in its broadcast markets and has been named the best regularly scheduled radio program in the nation by the American Farm Bureau Federation.
“We are very excited to have WNCO carrying our show and are proud to be partnering with them to provide interesting, useful information to their audience,” said Jack Fisher, executive vice president of Ohio Farm Bureau.