News & Events
You might also like
- Congress extends tax breaks beneficial to farmers
- Hirsch: What we do at this meeting matters
- Ohio needs more infrastructure, food processing to meet demand for local food
- Tips for entrepreneurs overheard at the Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum
- Catlett tells farmers to prepare for the golden age of agriculture
Catch up with OFBF at ag events
Buckeye Farm News
OFBF will be participating at two trade shows in March. The Ohio Beef Expo will be held March 19 to 21 at the Ohio State Fairgrounds, Ohio Expo Center in the Voinovich building. OFBF will be in booth 308 renewing and signing up new Farm Bureau members. The event is an opportunity to connect with the cattle farmers as animal care issues are top of mind.
In addition, OFBF will be participating in the Small Farm Conference at Wilmington College on March 12 and 13. The Small Farm College and Conference was initiated to assist landowners in identifying private industry and governmental resources for small acreage farms, and OFBF is excited to participate with this growing segment of the farming community.
“These activities allow us to talk with current members and introduce Ohio Farm Bureau to potential new members,” said Seth Everitt, OFBF marketing and communications specialist. “We look forward to visiting with everyone, and we hope you will stop by."
For more information about these and other OFBF events, visit News and Events.