News & Events
You might also like
- The Food Dialogues®: Toledo
- Media campaign highlights farmers’ efforts to improve water quality
- OFBF supports compensation adjustment for judges
- Status of Farm Bureau Priority Issues in Congress
- Opening global markets for Ohio farmers
OFBF taking applications for next AgriPOWER Institute
Buckeye Farm News
The deadline to apply for Ohio Farm Bureau’s next AgriPOWER Institute is June 1. The AgriPOWER Institute is an intensive, year-long leadership course consisting of multiple training sessions. Its purpose is to help farmers and agricultural professionals develop skills to influence public policy that has the potential to affect their business. Throughout their training, participants engage high-level government officials, activists, media insiders and farm leaders on pressing local, state and national issues.
Among the topics covered are government structure and spending, regulations and public relations. Prior to graduation, participants develop goals for using their training to effectively impact public policy. OFBF is currently seeking applicants for next year’s class.