News & Events
You might also like
- Farm Bureau helping farmers meet their water quality goals
- Restructured Ohio Farm Bureau Foundation has $10 million goal
- Protecting, improving agritourism
- Ohio Supreme Court case examines how grain bins are taxed
- A broader look at Ohioís tax system
OFBF taking applications for next AgriPOWER Institute
Buckeye Farm News
The deadline to apply for Ohio Farm Bureauís next AgriPOWER Institute is June 1. The AgriPOWER Institute is an intensive, year-long leadership course consisting of multiple training sessions. Its purpose is to help farmers and agricultural professionals develop skills to influence public policy that has the potential to affect their business. Throughout their training, participants engage high-level government officials, activists, media insiders and farm leaders on pressing local, state and national issues.
Among the topics covered are government structure and spending, regulations and public relations. Prior to graduation, participants develop goals for using their training to effectively impact public policy. OFBF is currently seeking applicants for next yearís class.