News & Events
You might also like
- Senate makes Farm Bill amendment to crop insurance program
- Agricultural Labor Reform to be Considered by Senate
- Prepare for pipeline development increases across Ohio
- Ohio Livestock Coalition accepting nominations for 'Neighbor of the Year' awards
- Ohio Agricultural Hall of Fame Inductees announced
Peach named Farm Bureau vice president
Buckeye Farm News
Brian Peach has been named vice president of organization for Ohio Farm Bureau Federation. Peachís responsibilities include oversight of field operations, business development and member services, annual meetings, organizational outreach, information technology, legal compliance and other business functions. He also will oversee the Ohio Farm Bureau Foundation.
Peach has extensive experience in agriculture and organizational work. He comes to OFBF after 20 years as secretary/treasurer of the Ohio AgriBusiness Association. Previously he was chief of the Division of Plant Industry at the Ohio Department of Agriculture and specialist in charge in ODAís feed and fertilizer division. He also was an organization director for Ohio Farm Bureau from 1979 to 1983. Peach received a bachelorís of science degree in agriculture from Ohio State University. He currently serves on the advisory board for OSUís College of Food, Agricultural and Environmental Sciences and is past president of the OSU Agriculture Alumni Association.
Peach and his wife, Amy, reside in Grandview Heights and have a son and grandson.