News & Events
You might also like
- Ohio Livestock Coalition accepting nominations for 'Neighbor of the Year' awards
- Ohio Agricultural Hall of Fame Inductees announced
- Ohio Congressional delegation involved in Farm Bill progress
- Itís half a ton, itís on the loose and it wants to run. Stay calm?
- Legal tips for all purpose vehicle use
On Your Behalf
Buckeye Farm News
Here are some additional activities in which your support of Farm Bureau helped strengthen agriculture and rural Ohio.
OFBF staff members have been very busy working on various water projects including presenting water quality trading opportunities and water quality standards update information to more than 60 Delaware County Farm Bureau members, providing Michigan Farm Bureau staff hydro geologic information for Williams County in an effort to develop a strategy to address concerns regarding the proposed Michindoh Sole Source Aquifer and representing OFBF at the March meeting of the Ohio Great Lakes Compact Advisory Board where voluntary water conservation and efficiency program was the primary item discussed and debated.
OFBF staff members have been traveling around Ohio and into other parts of the country to discuss various livestock issues. A presentation was given at the AgriBank annual meeting in Kansas City pertaining to the Livestock Care Standards Board. Other presentations have been made in Knox and Wood counties on issues impacting and affecting animal agriculture.