News & Events
You might also like
- Senate passes agritourism bill
- Legal with Leah: Ag sales tax exemption
- Vertical Farming on 'Town Hall Ohio'
- Growing Our Generation: Telling the story of agriculture
- OFBF pushes for action on proposed CAUV legislation
Farm Bureau presents reward
Buckeye Farm News
A Pike County man recently received a $2,500 reward from Farm Bureau for information he provided to the Pike County Sheriff’s office that led to the arrest and conviction of an individual who committed a crime on the property of a Pike County Farm Bureau member. The property protection program is a member benefit of Ohio Farm Bureau Federation. Learn more at www.tinyurl.com/2500Reward.