News & Events
You might also like
- Ohio Livestock Coalition accepting nominations for 'Neighbor of the Year' awards
- Ohio Agricultural Hall of Fame Inductees announced
- Ohio Congressional delegation involved in Farm Bill progress
- It’s half a ton, it’s on the loose and it wants to run. Stay calm?
- Legal tips for all purpose vehicle use
Farm Bureau presents reward
Buckeye Farm News
A Pike County man recently received a $2,500 reward from Farm Bureau for information he provided to the Pike County Sheriff’s office that led to the arrest and conviction of an individual who committed a crime on the property of a Pike County Farm Bureau member. The property protection program is a member benefit of Ohio Farm Bureau Federation. Learn more at www.tinyurl.com/2500Reward.