News & Events
You might also like
- 2015 County Farm Bureau Presidents Trip to D.C.
- Farm Bureau supports new nutrient bill
- Ohio Farm Bureau's State Priority Issues for 2015
- Special CAUV meeting scheduled for March 5
- A look at Ohio’s property tax system
Farm Bureau presents reward
Buckeye Farm News
A Pike County man recently received a $2,500 reward from Farm Bureau for information he provided to the Pike County Sheriff’s office that led to the arrest and conviction of an individual who committed a crime on the property of a Pike County Farm Bureau member. The property protection program is a member benefit of Ohio Farm Bureau Federation. Learn more at www.tinyurl.com/2500Reward.