News & Events
You might also like
- Top Ohio farm photos of the week
- Talking water issues with Congress, U.S. EPA
- Farmers testify in support of agritourism bill
- Dozens of fertilizer, pesticide certification classes now offered
- Bid now on great Foundation auction items
OFBF pulling for members in new partnership
Update - 08/16/2010
Congratulations to the five winners of our OFBF/NTPA National event pass giveaway! Thanks for your participation, and be on the lookout for future giveaways. You can stay updated by following us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Jordan Bowers
- Bryan Shuman
- Stephanie Heitman
- Kathleen Topmiller
- Julie Prettyman
It's an Ohio Farm Bureau/NTPA National event pass giveaway!
In celebration of the new partnership between Ohio Farm Bureau Federation and the National Tractor Pullers Association, we're giving away five pairs of passes good for entry to any event on the NTPA National event schedule featured at this link. This includes events in the Ohio towns of Bowling Green, Greenville, Wellington, Wauseon, Findlay, Canfield, Old Washington and Urbana, as well as numerous events in neighboring states.
Here's how to enter:
- Entrants must be Ohio residents & 18 years of age or older.
- Sign up for a free personalized account on our website.
- Between 9 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 12 and 11:59 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 15, leave a comment at the bottom of this page telling us what you like best about Ohio agriculture.
- Five winners will be announced on this page on Monday, Aug. 16, and subsequently sent their passes via U.S. Mail.
Also, don't forget all the Ohio Farm Bureau member special discounts on the NTPA Web Mall.
NEW THIS MONTH: Ohio Farm Bureau members can order Pre-sale Enderle Pull-Off event tickets for $13 (held Sept. 18, 2010 in Urbana, OH). That's a savings of $2 online and of $5 from the entry gate admission price. Visit the NTPA Web Mall for details on how to order.
Buckeye Farm News
Ohio Farm Bureau and the National Tractor Pullers Association (NTPA) are teaming up to provide discounts and promotions for Ohio Farm Bureau members in 2010. A significant aspect of this partnership will be the discounts for members on The Puller magazine, select event tickets and other NTPA merchandise at www.ntpapull.com.
This partnership marks the first step toward working together to introduce Ohio Farm Bureau members to NTPA pulling fans through more than 20 Ohio events. Thousands of fans turn out annually for county fair pulling events, and NTPA is considered the pinnacle of the sport.
Ohio Farm Bureau members can use the discounts on a variety of merchandise, including:
- 30 percent off The Puller magazine subscription
- 25 percent off PULL! event program archives
- 20 percent off NTPA Championship Pulling DVD sets
- Select NTPA T-shirts for $8.
Visit the NTPA Web mall by clicking this link to shop for member deals. Enter the discount code “OFBFpull” and your Farm Bureau membership number found on your membership card at checkout to receive the discounted price.
Both organizations have a mutual history that makes the partnership a natural fit. “The sport of pulling is firmly planted in the heart of Ohio, which was a founding state to the NTPA some 41 years ago,” said Gregg Randall, NTPA general manager. “We look forward to seeing all Ohio Farm Bureau members come out to see the technology at work and horsepower generated by these pulling competition machines.”
To learn more about OFBF and National Tractor Pullers Association special offers, visit www.tinyurl.com/OFBFNTPA.