News & Events
You might also like
- Senate passes agritourism bill
- Legal with Leah: Ag sales tax exemption
- Vertical Farming on 'Town Hall Ohio'
- Growing Our Generation: Telling the story of agriculture
- OFBF pushes for action on proposed CAUV legislation
County rewards $2,500
Buckeye Farm News
The Tuscarawas County Farm Bureau recently presented a $2,500 reward check to a county resident for his help in capturing a person who stole a vehicle belonging to Shook Auto Inc. of New Philadelphia. The Farm Bureau $2,500 property protection service is one of the many benefits available to all Ohio Farm Bureau members. Tuscarawas County Sheriff Walt Wilson, seen in the photo with Tuscarawas County Farm Bureau President Jerry Lahmers, supports the property protection program.