News & Events
You might also like
- 2015 County Farm Bureau Presidents Trip to D.C.
- Farm Bureau supports new nutrient bill
- Ohio Farm Bureau's State Priority Issues for 2015
- Special CAUV meeting scheduled for March 5
- A look at Ohio’s property tax system
County rewards $2,500
Buckeye Farm News
The Tuscarawas County Farm Bureau recently presented a $2,500 reward check to a county resident for his help in capturing a person who stole a vehicle belonging to Shook Auto Inc. of New Philadelphia. The Farm Bureau $2,500 property protection service is one of the many benefits available to all Ohio Farm Bureau members. Tuscarawas County Sheriff Walt Wilson, seen in the photo with Tuscarawas County Farm Bureau President Jerry Lahmers, supports the property protection program.