News & Events
You might also like
- Ohio Farm Bureau to make $1 million investment in water quality action plan
- Farmers can now enroll in new dairy Margin Protection Program
- House passes bill against EPA’s proposed water rule change
- OFBF Young Ag Professionals and AgriPOWER trip to D.C.
- OFBF continues to focus on water issues
County rewards $2,500
Buckeye Farm News
The Tuscarawas County Farm Bureau recently presented a $2,500 reward check to a county resident for his help in capturing a person who stole a vehicle belonging to Shook Auto Inc. of New Philadelphia. The Farm Bureau $2,500 property protection service is one of the many benefits available to all Ohio Farm Bureau members. Tuscarawas County Sheriff Walt Wilson, seen in the photo with Tuscarawas County Farm Bureau President Jerry Lahmers, supports the property protection program.