News & Events
You might also like
- Ohio Livestock Coalition accepting nominations for 'Neighbor of the Year' awards
- Ohio Agricultural Hall of Fame Inductees announced
- Ohio Congressional delegation involved in Farm Bill progress
- Itís half a ton, itís on the loose and it wants to run. Stay calm?
- Legal tips for all purpose vehicle use
Animals For Life Foundation Now Accepting Grant Applications
The Animals for Life Foundation, which was created last year to increase public acceptance and understanding of human-animal interdependency, has just made available its first-ever Request for Proposals (RFPs).
According to David White, the foundationís executive director, RFP applications will be considered that help the foundation further develop and implement its vision and mission, which is to achieve public recognition that animals bring value to human life every day, as well as the primary goals of the organization.
Additionally, all applications must contain an outline of a proposed budget, project objectives, project relationship to the foundation, project work plan, measurable project milestones, project team members and project partnerships.
Interested parties have until July 15, 2010 to complete and submit their RFP application to the foundation. Information about the RFP application process is available on the foundationís website at http://aflfoundation.org/ or by contacting the foundation office at 614-246-8261 or firstname.lastname@example.org.